Institute for Hospital Management, Tsinghua University, is looking for candidates for varied levels of tenure track teaching positions in 2017. Any candidates meet the qualifications is highly welcome to apply.
Position:Tenure Track in Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Full Professor
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
1. Doctoral degree in Healthcare Management, Health Policy and Management, and/or health-related disciplines, graduation in a strong program is preferred.
2. Age below or equal 45 years old;
3. Competency in English teaching and writing;
4. Demonstrated research ability and performance
Salary and benefits:
A competitive salary and benefits package
Required documents at time of application:
1. A letter of intent;
2. English CV with potential teaching courses;
3. A photocopy of doctorate degree certificate;
4. 3 reference letters, one from doctoral degree advisor;
5. 3 full text journal papers best represent candidate interest;
6. Summary of personal accomplishments for full professor applicants.
Please send the application materials to the address below:
Room 308, Building K, Tsinghua University Campus,
The University Town, Shenzhen, People Republic of China 518055
Attention: Application for teaching position